We’ve just compiled our Top Ten list of the most anti-Christian acts of 2010 in America. Our poll results demonstrate a clear double standard is being applied against our faith, values and liberty.
Every year the list grows as godless, secular values inflame the minds of many against God, Jesus Christ and Christianity. Although many of the attacks are only rhetorical, now government policies are being imposed that encroach on Christian’s liberty of conscience.
While freedom of speech is denied to Christians to proclaim the Truth, radical secular organizations are free to promote their lies. In extreme cases the anti-Christian hatred boils over into violence.
The Top Ten Anti-Christian Events in 2010, according to you, are:
10. 88 Pro-Lifers were arrested for protesting President Obama’s participation at a leading Catholic university, Notre Dame, and await trial for standing up for true Christian values. Read more here.
9. Southern Poverty Law Center; A liberal ACLU-like organization that has continued to label many Christian organizations that hold traditional values as “hate groups” in lists that include violent racists groups. Read more here.
8. Larry Grard; Christian journalist fired from his job for sending an e-mail from his personal account on his own time in support of traditional marriage. Read more here.
7. Stephen Ocean and Tite Sufra; two young men who were murdered in Boynton Beach, Florida while out sharing the gospel in their neighborhood. Read more here.
6. Chai Feldblum; a liberal law professor and open lesbian, appointed to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Feldblum stated that in any conflict that might arise between religious liberty and homosexual “rights” she would have a hard time coming up with any case in which religious liberty should win; or “Gay’s win; Christians lose.” Read more here.
5. Michigan Muslims attack AGAIN; Christians attacked, denied their civil rights and falsely arrested for disorderly conduct at a public festival for peacefully sharing the gospel. This happened the previous year, too. They were again acquitted of all charges. Read more here.
4. Elena Kagan; President Obama’s radical appointment to the Supreme Court bench. While serving under the Clinton Administration, Kagan successfully corrupted unfavorable evidence on partial birth abortion to deceive the Supreme Court. Read more here.
3. Julea Ward and Jennifer Keeton; two women expelled from their respective Master’s programs in counseling at two different universities because they wouldn’t deny their faith and affirm the validity of the homosexual lifestyle. Read more here.
2. Vaughn Walker; California judge who overturned Proposition 8, a State Constitutional Marriage Amendment, and the will of the people by making homosexual marriage legal. Read more here.
1. Employment Non-Discrimination Act; a proposed federal bill that would force ministries to hire people who oppose their beliefs or who live in open defiance of their values. Read more here.
You can also find Dr. Gary Cass’ interview with the Christian Post regarding the list by clicking here.